Job No: -
Job type: Audit & Assurance
Location: St. Maarten
Categories: Audit & Assurance/Financial services/Not for profit
At Grant Thornton, we’re looking for people who are looking for tomorrow’s solutions. For our office in St. Maarten we have the following opportunity:
Why become an Assurance Associate at Grant Thornton?
As an Audit Associate at Grant Thornton, your primary responsibility will be performing audit procedures in the areas of cash, receivables, inventory, fixed assets, revenue, payroll, and operating expenses. You will work alongside Partners, Managers, and Senior Associates as a member of the engagement team. Additional job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Reviewing and auditing business transaction cycles including cash, treasury, capital expenditures, and other income and expenses
- Researching audit issues, utilizing electronic databases, and review-tracking financial information, utilizing audit related software
- Identifying, researching, assessing, and informing senior staff members of audit related issues
- Translating issues found in financial statements in business-oriented solutions
- Collaboratively working with client team members to build rapport and strong client relationships
What we ask
You have a completed bachelor or master's degree in accounting. You have 0-2 years' experience in working in the field of audit. You have proven knowledge or experience of financial reporting, internal controls, and auditing. You are committed to obtain your CPA, RA, or AA degree. You are a self- motivated, confident, and hardworking individual who enjoys working within a team. You are able to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines. Strong written and oral proficiency in English is required. You are enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.
Salary and compensation will be disclosed during interviews and will be based on experience and qualifications.
Send an e-mail with application letter, copy of Identification, copy of diplomas and or certificates to email@example.com before 23 January 2023.
Applications for this position are now closed