Job No: -
Job type: Assurance
Location: St. Maarten
Categories: Compilation of financial statements/Assurance/Corporate sustainability reporting/financial review/private company audit/IFRS/Information system audit/Statutory Audits/Financial services/Not for profit
Our aim is to help our clients and people get the value they want.
As Junior Assistant Accounting (Starting position) you will support the accounting department with office tasks such as:
- Administrative work such as posting journal entries and organizing administration.
- Support the accounting team with preparing financial statements.
- Assist the payroll department with processing payrolls and compliance.
- Assist with client acceptance and filing of documents.
- Occasionally assist with front desk tasks.
What we offer
We offer you a starting position in a professional accounting firm and a challenge of constantly improving your capabilities. In a pleasant, dynamic, and friendly work environment you will be working with professionals within Grant Thornton Dutch Caribbean.
What we ask
Highschool diploma and training in accounting. You have the ambition to continue studying. Ability to speak, write and read in English. Organizational and customer service skills. Customer oriented, assertive, and pro-active attitude. Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel would be an asset.
Dutch citizenship/legal residence of St. Maarten.
To apply: Send an e-mail with your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com before 1 February 2023
Applications for this position are now closed