Location: St. Maarten
Shape more than just your career
At Grant Thornton, we’re driven by the purpose of shaping our clients’ future, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. By living our purpose and focusing on quality, we strive to be the go-to firm for going beyond. We are creating our own unique culture – one that offers the opportunities of a major organization in a personal, close-knit environment and that’s built around a concept of challenging the Status Quo.
Our growing advisory portfolio on St. Maarten requires a full-time (Senior) Consultant Advisory. Together with our Curaçao and Suriname Advisory team, you will contribute to the further growth of our client base on Sint Maarten, the Dutch Caribbean, and surrounding islands. Our advisors support organizations in creating, transforming, and protecting business value. We are a team with deep industry experience, and practical operations expertise, who work collaboratively with our clients to achieve world-class sustainable operations.
Who we are looking for
- You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide distinctive services and unlock the potential for growth in dynamic organizations.
- You know that what you do matters. As Grant Thornton, we want to be known for how we do things, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimize growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening, and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to help others grow.
Education, experience, and qualifications
- Master's degree (MSc or equivalent)
- 3 to 6 years of related work experience
- Proven experience in consultancy
- Strong written and oral proficiency in English and preferably Dutch
- Project management capabilities
- Analytical and numerical approach to problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect, and Responsibility
Send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume, and diplomas to email@example.com
If you apply and are selected to interview, a Grant Thornton team member will reach out to you to schedule a time to connect. We encourage you to also check out other roles that may be a good fit for you or get to know us a little bit better at Grant Thornton!