Job No: 1
Location: St. Maarten
Grant Thornton is the world’s fastest-growing global accountancy organization. With more than 68,000 people in over 140 countries, we are a truly global network with a huge reach and growing capability. So, if you are a student looking to make a real impact on the world, join our team!
As a Compliance Intern at Grant Thornton Sint Maarten, you will be supporting with internal procedures. With your internship you will have plenty of learning opportunities, experience autonomy and be granted the responsibility to advise and drive improvements alongside coaching and support. You must be able to work independently as well as in teams and have good organizational sensitivity.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Support in creating awareness on compliance topics.
- Support in reviewing Compliance policies and procedures.
- Support the Compliance function with developing a compliance plan.
As Compliance Intern you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You are enrolled as a full-time Bachelor’s or master’s in Law, Business, Economy or related field.
- You are interested in Compliance, both on AML/CFT and overall Regulatory Compliance.
- You are available to start in September 2023, for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Grant Thornton Sint Maarten can give you a flying start. We are ambitious. We provide practical coaching and guidance. You will see it in the way people make themselves available, regardless of hierarchy or title. It is this entrepreneurial environment that keeps us agile and innovative, allowing us to tailor our services to help dynamic organizations go beyond business as usual. Are you ready for this challenge?
To apply, please send your resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position are now closed