Job No: -
Job type: Advisory
Location: St. Maarten
Categories: Financial services
Unlock your potential for growth by helping Sint Maarten’s most dynamic organizations unlock theirs. At Grant Thornton, we’re looking for people who embrace tomorrow’s solutions. At our Assurance department we have the following opportunity:
Senior Consultant Advisory (St. Maarten)
Why become a Senior Associate Assurance at Grant Thornton?
- You’ll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organizations.
- You’ll know that what you do matters. As an organization we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You’ll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimize growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You’ll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening, and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
- Collaboratively working with client team members to build strong client relationships
What we ask
- master’s degree
- 3 to 6 years related work experience
- Proven experience with SAP
- Strong written and oral proficiency in English and preferably Dutch
- Project management capabilities
- Analytical and numerical approach to problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please mention VAC – 09157.
Applications for this position are now closed