Job No: 1
Location: Curacao, St. Maarten
At Grant Thornton, we invite you to bring your own self—empowering you with the flexibility, support, and opportunities from day one.
What does your work look like?
As a Senior Executive Marketing, Communications and Business Development (MCBD), you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the marketing, communications, and business development activities of the organization. You play a crucial role in developing and implementing strategies to enhance brand visibility, strengthen market position, and identify and capitalize on new business opportunities. You ensure the proper application of brand usage and expressions.
What we are looking for
The Grant Thornton Brand Champion:
Goes beyond business as usual to deliver a different experience. His/her way of doing business is more personal, agile, and proactive. He/she challenges conventions to find better solutions. So, our people, clients and communities can positively shape tomorrow. He/she confidently shows the way and makes sure we consistently deliver high quality in everything that we do.
- Works closely with his/her team members and clients to get the best results
- Leads himself/herself and others to grow as an individual and as a team
- Strives to get the best results in any situation
- Is able to deal seamlessly with changing circumstances and anticipated and unexpected situations
- Takes ownership and keeps his/her promises
- Treats people, objects, and the environment with respect
As Senior Executive MCBD you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree level of education, preferably in marketing, communication, or a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar environment;
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing, marketing strategies, brand management, and market analysis;
- Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Office, internet applications, and graphic design software, including Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience with Google Analytics and knowledge of SEO and SEA;
- Good communication skills; excellent command of both Dutch and English in both speech and writing and basic knowledge of Papiamento;
- Familiarity with the Dutch Caribbean, and Suriname cultures.
Send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume, and diploma(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply and are selected to interview, a Grant Thornton team member will reach out to you to schedule a time to connect. We encourage you to also check out other roles that may be a good fit for you or get to know us a little bit better at Grant Thornton!